This is the cheat sheet and hints to play a game called "Another Case Solved" by Chillingo.
Client: Pola Chapelle
Task: Pola wants to find out who the arsonist was ...
How it all began
|Leonardo turned out to be useful!|
We need to find out where is the insurance agency!
Your hints are:
- in the distance of 1 from the rail track
- not more than 2 from a newspaper stand (?)
- more than 1 from the train station
- more than 1 from an office (a picture of bag)
- more than 2 from a Gas Station
|The office of the insurance agency ...|
Question: who insured an apartment recently?
Update 4/3/2014: Thanks to Dorothy Pike :)
"... Go to the portion of the street marked Province Street and choose the blue car in the middle. Then choose the business the card... "
Your suspect is John Bravucci :(
The happy ending ...
Congratulations, you just solved a case!